Join Our Team
Androidheadlines.com is growing very fast and looking for staff. If you are an Android fan and would like to be part of our team please apply.
Are you an Android fan? Do you like to write? If you answered YES to both of these questions than this is your opportunity to have your voice heard by fans like you, about all the latest news in the Android world. A lot of people spend time posting on forums and comment sections why not get your voice heard among hundreds of thousands of people and contribute to the future of the android community.At this time, we are looking for staff to help write and publish articles on all news relating to Android and reviewing of android apps. This is your chance to get involved with one of the fastest growing Android sites…Apply Today!
- Using your knowledge and passion for Android to write well written articles.
- Responsible for at least two articles each day including News, Written App Reviews, Video reviews, Re-writes, Opinion Pieces, How-to’s, etc…
- Training and Support provided if needed.
- Team-player attitude.
- Passion for writing and strong command of English grammar is a must. You will be required to publish detailed articles with correct grammar and spelling.Excellent English writing skills are needed.
- Available daily to write articles and responsible for Ten articles per week minimum.
- Previous Writing experience about Android asset but not required, if you have please send us links to your work.
- Excellent knowledge of Android and the eco-system, devices, apps and the hardware.
- Have an android device is a must.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Compensation: This is a compensated position that is paid bi-weekly and per article.To be considered for this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to put “News Reporter” in the subject and copy/paste the following to the body of your e-mail. Name: Age: Location: Device: Writing Experience: WordPress Experience: Available Hours: Accept and Meet the Terms of the Position Requirements.